INGREDIENTS PER 5 PEOPLE
Bacon, 3,3 Oz
Potatoes , 4
Soft cheese cut in a little pieces (you can mix ricotta cheese and
1. Clean the potatoes, cut into little pieces and boil them in a big pan of hot water.
2. Mix the egg with salt, pepper and the bacon (cut into pieces and grilled for a while).
3. After some minute we can unite the potatoes and cheese.
4. Now, we cover baking tin, with the pasta brisè and we put over the cheese and potatoes filling .
5. Cook it for 20 minutes at 200 °
6. You can serve it hot or used for a perfect pic nic .
Thanks to: Cuoche si Diventa