INGREDIENTS PER 4 PEOPLE
Liver, 5, 2 Oz
Ground Veal, 5,2 Oz
Minced pork, 5,2 Oz
Tomato sauce, 15,7 Oz
Stalks of celery, 3
Tomato paste, 3 Tablespoons
Red wine to taste,
Brodo vegetable taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste,
Salt and pepper to taste,
Leaves of fresh basil, 4-5
Tuscan pecorino cheese to taste.
1. Clean and chop the livers well (let them clean the butcher if you prefer).
2. Chop the onion, celery and carrot. Fry in two tablespoons of olive oil in a pot.
3. Add the livers and two minced meat. With the aid of a whip, chopped the meat and brown well on a high flame.
4. Pour the red wine and once evaporated, add the vegetable broth. Season with pepper and tomato paste.
5. Now, you can add the tomato sauce and reduce flame.
6. Add the basil and cook for about an hour and a half or two adding, if necessary, a little of vegetable broth.
7. Season with salt during cooking, but also taste after cooking.
8. The sauce will be well reduced, pici cook and season. Finish the dish with a nice sprinkling of pecorino toscano. Bon appetit!
Thanks to: Stuzzichevole