100per100 Italian in….Tour will shortly be in Shanghai for the last stop of 2016.
Tuesday 8th November’s event is with I Love Italian Food & Friends, a series of interviews with the best chefs and ambassadors of Made in Italy in China.
In the modern setting of one of the Chinese branches of 10 Corso Como, the famous Italian concept store, we will have the opportunity to meet and to chat with the following key players:
– Corrado Michelazzo: Executive Chef at the Michelin star restaurant “10 Corso Como”
– Marco Barbieri: Chef Patron and proprietor of the “Da Marco” group of restaurants
– Stefano Pace: Chef and founder of the restaurant “D.O.C.”
– Riccardo La Perna: Executive Chef of the starred restaurant “8 e mezzo Bombana”
– Leonardo Degl’Innocenti: Sommelier and General Manager of the starred restaurant “8 e mezzo Bombana”
– Claudio Pasqualucci: Director of Italian trade agency – Shanghai office
100per100 Italian in Shanghai is a project realized thanks to the support of the following: Bauli, Due Vittorie, Parmareggio, Rizzoli Emanuelli, Smeg, Mezzacorona and Rotari, Fabbri, DHL Global Forwarding, Maserati, Italy-China Fashion & Creative Council.