I Love Italian Food is glad to present you the 100per100 Italian Awards, the evening organized in partnership with TuttoFOOD.
The event will be held on May 3rd, from 6pm at the South Gate in Fiera Milano.
It will be an evening dedicated to the 100per100 Italian, with live performances and tastings.
Indeed, during the event we will celebrate the 12 most loved italian products, chosen from the community, along with 12 exceptional ambassadors.
To follow, the winning products and the ambassadors that will celebrate them:
1) Parmigiano Reggiano – Chef Lorenzo Cogo, the youngest chef in Italy to be awarded a Michelin Star
2) Pasta – Viviana Varese, Executive Chef of Alice Restaurant
3) Prosciutto di Parma – Marco Parizzi, Executive Chef at the Parizzi Restaurant and from 2000 has been called to take part at the successful TV program “La Prova del Cuoco”
4) Pizza – Ciro Salvo, piazza maker and teacher for Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana and for City of Taste at Gambero Rosso
5) Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Massimiliano Mariola, Chef, teacher and tv chef of cooking television series on Gambero Rosso Channel.
6) Tiramisù – Paolo Griffa, the best Chef under 30
7) Gelato – Kaori Ito, Director of Carpigiani Gelato University
8) Espresso – Luigi Morello, Managing Director of Mumac Academy
9) Mozzarella – Andrea Aprea, Executive Chef at Restaurant VUN of Park Hyatt Milano
10) Aceto Balsamico di Modena – Mario Gambigliani Zoccoli, President of Assaggiatori Esperti Degustatori di Aceto Balsamico di Modena
11) Ravioli – Aurora Mazzucchelli, Executive Chef at Marconi Restaurant
12) Risotto – Cristina Bowerman, Executive Chef at Glass Restaurant
The overall event is realized with the support of Saclà, Parmareggio, Acetaia Giusti, Pasticceria Quadrifoglio, Menabrea and with the contribution of Daele Banqueting, Carpigiani, Fratelli Beretta, Viverbene di Reggiana Gourmet, Illa and Goldplast.